PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR GOLF COURSE IS STILL OPEN.
- Bookings and payment can be made over the phone or online
- We have limited the number of people at any one time within the golf shop
- If you do not want to enter the Golf Shop on arrival please either phone or make your way to the cart area where there will be someone to assist
- All carts are sanitised after each use
- We have restricted players to one person per golf cart and only 2 people per tee time
- We have removed bunker rakes and ask you do not touch the hole flags
*Please note that no alcohol can be served at the clubhouse and on the course
Our superb 18-hole layout, cleverly designed and immaculately maintained, provides a delightful challenge for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
Our championship golf course is rated among the best in Australia. Its 18 holes meander through lush rainforest and spring-fed lakes. As they walk its pristine fairways, golfers catch glimpses of Lake Weyba and Noosa National Park. And when the round’s complete they can relax in the magnificent clubhouse.
Make an Enquiry
If you would like more information about golfing at Noosa Springs, please contact us.
Featured Specials and Packages
Noosa Springs range of specials and packages represent great value for money. Everything from all inclusive golf and spa packages to school holiday camps and unbelievable accommodation deals.