Become part of the Noosa Springs family
We have several exciting opportunities to join our team. We offer the chance to work in a friendly team, with limited evening work, free car parking and access to one of Queensland’s best golf courses and boutique fitness centres. Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort, three kilometres from iconic Hastings Street, is one of Noosa’s most popular resorts.
Ask around and you’ll discover Noosa Springs is a great place to work. Some of our team have been with us since the resort began. They feel they’re part of a family.
Purchasing Officer – Full-time Position
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort is a fully integrated, international standard resort consisting of a championship golf course, boutique golf shop, renowned day spa, fitness centre, luxury accommodation, superb dining and function/conference facilities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Purchasing Officer to join our team. As the Purchasing Officer for Noosa Springs, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the purchasing department, ensuring that all inventory is accurately tracked, managed and ordered whilst meeting all purchasing targets.
- Oversee the daily activities of the receiving area.
- Ordering and receiving of goods
- Ensure that all inventory is accurately tracked and managed using our inventory management system Swift POS
- Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy and identify any discrepancies
- Conduct inventory investigations as required
- Implement and maintain inventory control procedures and best practices
- Work with departmental managers ensuring department orders are processed
- Meet all inventory targets and deadlines
- Identify and resolve inventory issues promptly and efficiently
- Invoice inputting and reconciliation
- Processing and finalising EOM stock take
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory role, with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of Swift POS principles and practices
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Swift POS
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and professional team then please email your resume to Club Manager, Daniel Chandler: [email protected]