Become part of the Noosa Springs family
We have several exciting opportunities to join our team. We offer the chance to work in a friendly team, with limited evening work, free car parking and access to one of Queensland’s best golf courses and boutique fitness centres. Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort, three kilometres from iconic Hastings Street, is one of Noosa’s most popular resorts.
Ask around and you’ll discover Noosa Springs is a great place to work. Some of our team have been with us since the resort began. They feel they’re part of a family.
Food and Beverage Attendant – Casual Position
- The delivery of superior customer service
- Food & beverage service
- Set-up of functions and conferences
The Candidate will need to meet the following minimum criteria:
- A current QLD RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate
- Prior hospitality and reception experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work mornings/evenings and weekends
- A clean and well-presented appearance
- Exceptional customer service skills as well as a positive attitude and strong work ethic
If you’re keen to join this dynamic, professional team please email your resume along with a cover letter to – Jeremy Foster – Front Of House Manager – [email protected]
We are currently seeking a Beauty/Massage Therapist to work in our Day Spa. You will need appropriate qualifications coupled with a passion for great customer service. Good communication & time management skills are essential. Availability on weekends required.
- Beautiful Working Environment
- Career Opportunities
Excellent staff benefits, award rate based on your qualification.
Applications should be addressed to: Phoebe Reynolds – Spa Manager. Email to: [email protected]