- 'Excellent Lunch, Entrees were exceptional and the mains were divine.
The Duck was superb as well as the Pork. The service was exceptional and the price was more then reasonable. We will definitely be back.
Oh, the view was amazing as well.'
G Thompson - Trip Advisor - November 2023
Exceptional Lunch with great staff
- Golf Group DayI wanted to take a moment to extend my heartfelt appreciation for all the efforts you and your team at Noosa Springs Golf Resort put into our golf day event last Thursday. It was nothing short of spectacular! The seamless coordination, impeccable service, and the natural beauty of Noosa Springs made the event memorable. All our guests had a wonderful time and couldn't stop raving about their experience. Everything was perfect and of course including the delightful lunch at the Relish, and for that, I am truly grateful. Given the exceptional experience, it's without a doubt that I will be coming to Noosa more often. And, whenever I'm there, I'd love to organise more events at Noosa Springs. Once again, thank you for making our event a success. I look forward to collaborating with you again in the near future.
Duncan, October 2023 (Via email)
- Golf GetawayFrom initial contact through to my departure everything fell into place. My accommodation was an apartment located adjacent the first fairway. Very roomy for a one bedroomer. The staff in the dining area were friendly and efficient while the Pro Shop staff were brilliant. The course is a magnificent layout with routing falling seamlessly into the local landscape of housing and native bush land. The fairways were in good order and the greens were top shelf, although some proved difficult to read. I was a bit disappointed that the par 4 fifth hole was out of play due to some renovation, but that only leaves me with a reason to return.
5/5- Bruce, July 2023 (Trip Advisor)
- We recently had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at your resort, and two days of golfing your magnificent 18 hole course. We were part of the Go Golfing group. During our golf rounds we regularly came across the Course Marshall Greg, who never ceased to be courteous and polite. We wanted to say a big thank you to Greg for being the best Marshall we have ever come across. Well done Greg!
Angela & Di – July 2023 (via email)
Visiting friends living near golf course. Lovely afternoon on the course with some refreshing drinks afterwards at the bar.
5/5- Howard – July 2023 (Google)
- Superb golf experience - Played golf with my wife recently at Noosa Springs on June 9th. Absolutely loved it. Great views, wonderful fairways and fast tricky greens. Will play again 100% next time we are in town. Shop staff are friendly and a great range of clothes.
5/5- Mick, June 2023 (Trip Advisor)
- Superb food, quality local ingredients used to prepare high quality, very generous sized meals. The service was exceptional, and the location speaks for itself. Relish is a hidden gem that never fails to deliver a magnificent dining experience.
5/5- Hayden, June 2023 (Google Reviews)
- Surely one of the best courses in Queensland. Fairways and greens are immaculate. Enjoyable resort layout from the whites; brutal tour level challenge from the blacks. Service is extremely professional with the friendly laid back Noosa vibe. This course is a must for any golfer on The Coast.
5/5- Ash, December 2022 (Google Reviews)
- Just had our wedding here and we were absolutely blown away with the staff and level of customer service!! Everything from the initial planning with Lisa the Events Director, up until we checked in and onto our wedding day was just so incredibly easy and seamless. The planning and effort put in by the staff made us feel so relaxed on our wedding day so we were able to fully enjoy and celebrate with our family. Lisa and the staff on the day went above and beyond for us and we cannot thank them enough. Highly highly recommend Noosa Springs for a wedding or any event really. Such a beautiful venue with accommodation on site and still not far from the main beach and Hastings. Thank you to Lisa and everyone at Noosa Springs who were apart of our special day! 🙂
5/5 – Ashleigh, July 2022 (via email)
- I very much enjoyed playing this course today. The pro shop staff were very professional and friendly. The practice facilities were first class and consisted of a green driving range, a large putting green, chipping and bunker practice green.
The course was in great condition with couch fairways and fast greens that rolled true. The bunkers were maintained in very good condition.
I'll definitely play this course again the next time I'm in Noosa.
4/5 – Gary, June 2022 (Google)