Useful Links and Information
WHAT NOOSA SPRINGS IS DOING IN RESPONSE
GOLF & CLUBHOUSE
- Front of house staff have increased the frequency of cleaning surfaces such as tables, chair arms, door handles, counter tops.
- Golf cart steering wheels, seats and hire clubs sanitised after each use
- Golf bookings and payment can be made over the phone or online
- We have limited the number of people at any one time within the golf shop
- We have removed bunker rakes and ask you do not touch the hole flags
- Hand sanitisers readily available around the Resort
- Increase in cleaning regime of whole Resort
- Encouraging guests to pay by card not cash
If you feel unwell at the Club, please inform our staff. You will be asked to leave in the interest and safety of others. Please call your medical practitioner for advice.
For the latest update and health alerts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please see the Australian Government Department of Health information at https:/health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert.
PROTECT YOURSELF AN OTHERS
Good hygiene includes:
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- if you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people
Read more about protective measures against coronavirus on the World Health Organization website.
If you have a confirmed case, you need to self-quarantine to prevent it spreading to other people.