Designed by well-known golf course architect Graham Papworth, Noosa Springs is a challenging and inspiring test of golf. The course is crafted out of native rainforest and woodland. Each hole has its own personality and style, and is maintained in immaculate condition. Because of our wonderful climate, the course is playable all year round.
Some of the key features that make playing golf at Noosa Springs an unforgettable experience include:
- 18 challenging holes
- 6,180 metre par 72 course
- Four tees per hole
- 69 bunkers
- 10 freshwater lakes (water in play on 12 holes) and next to tranquil Lake Weyba
- Abundant wildlife including kangaroos, koalas, swans
- Lush subtropical vegetation creates a beautiful and memorable setting
- Full concrete cart path system allows play in all weather conditions
- Fleet of 70 electric golf carts
- Refreshment cart on course
- Golf club and shoe hire
- Driving range (floodlit for night practice)
The course is complemented by the magnificent clubhouse that has:
- Luxuriously appointed locker rooms with showers
- Alfresco café, lounges, bars, restaurant and function rooms
- Golf shop stocked with one of Australia’s most extensive ranges of leisure and golfing apparel, gifts, accessories & equipment
- World class spa and fitness centre
- Plenty of parking for cars and coaches
The usual golf dress code standards apply at Noosa Springs. Men must wear a collared shirt and tailored shorts or long pants. Ladies must wear a golf shirt/top and a skirt or pants. Inappropriate attire includes denim clothing, T-shirts, track suits pants or tops, swimming costumes and traditional metal-spike shoes.
Featured Specials and Packages
Noosa Springs range of specials and packages represent great value for money. Everything from all inclusive golf and spa packages to school holiday camps and unbelievable accommodation deals.