Things to Do
At Noosa Springs you can do as much or as little as you please. Our superb sport and leisure facilities are right on your doorstep. Then there’s the world famous beaches, the pristine rivers and Noosa National Park all waiting to be explored. Culture vultures, fashionistas and foodies will appreciate Noosa’s galleries, boutiques, groovy cafes and fine dining restaurants.
The sport and leisure facilities of Noosa Springs are considered among the best in the country. Our guests enjoy the privilege of access to all of them during their stay.
- Test yourself on one of Australia’s best courses.
- Take a lesson or two from the AAA accredited golf professional
- Improve your game using our superb practice facilities. These include a floodlit driving range, practice putting green, practice bunker and chipping green
- Play a game with your partner (or challenge one of our elite tennis professionals)
- Take a lesson or two to improve your game
- Join one of the regular group tennis matches
- Enrol the kids in one of the popular holiday tennis camps
- Enjoy a relaxing half-day escape in The Spa
- Treat yourself to one of our unique therapeutic experiences, such as Australia’s only Flotation pool or the invigorating HydroMassage pool
- Relax with a massage or book yourself in for one of our many special beauty treatments (Your partner can join you in the couples room followed by a glass of bubbly in the outdoor spa)
- Pamper yourself with a full makeover, haircut, pedicure or manicure
- Experience a Spa Party with your friends
- Tone up using our state-of-the-art cardio and resistance equipment
- Join a fitness class – there are 25 classes each week
- Book a session with one of our personal trainers
- Lounge around in the 25-metre heated swimming pool
There’s also plenty to do around Noosa:
- Take one of the popular walks through the Noosa National Park
- Dip your toes in Laguna Bay, or catch a crystal clear wave at one of the other coves and beaches
- Sail a boat on the pristine Noosa River.
- Embark on a tour to Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world
- Visit Eumundi markets, the largest in the region with a wide range of crafts and local produce
- Go deep sea fishing or scuba diving
- Join a group for an adventurous horse ride along one of Noosa’s verdant hinterland trails
Make an Enquiry
Contact us with any booking queries…
Our golf course is rated amongst the best in Australia